Studio Crush: Studiomates



This week I had the fortune to stumble upon Julia Robbs and her amazing photography work. I instantly became a fan for sure.

She worked alongside Tina from Swiss Miss to bring to life this amazing project of photographing Studiomates' office space in Dumbo, Brooklyn. I was so overwhelmed by the quality of Julia's work and those AH-MAZING offices. 

*Hello Studiomates! I can start working there whenever you need me!*

I love everything about that space: the sick natural light, the big open space, the white on white, the furniture and accents, the color scheme I can go on and on for the rest of the day telling you why I loved it so much but hey, who wants to read my rambles? I'll just leave you with those beautiful pictures so that you can drool about it too.

*Hello Studiomates! I'm being serious. Please take me in.*

If you want to see the entire set please visit Tina's flickr.