Nerd Alert!

Book Club
I recently decided to take on a new adventure for whats left of this year and probably the first half of 2014 and want you to hop in with me if you're ready!

The challenge:
To read as many books from my "to read" list in the next year. Two books a month would be great but time is not important as long as I finish them!

The rules:
- Pick at least one book per month.
- Read consciously. No flipping through pages or leaving books unfinished.
- Try to read at least 30 minutes every day.
- Share reviews or thoughts about the book being read.
- Have fun :)

If you'd like to read with me please let me know by leaving a comment below or emailing me at foxarrowdesign at gmail dot com. I would love love love to share this experience with others.

I'm also on Goodreads if you want to be friends! ;)

This is the list I will be reading through in no particular order:














- Emma By Jane Austen
- The Buddah in the attic By Julie Otsuka
- Freshman year and other unnatural disasters by Meredith Zeitlin
- The girl with the dragon tattoo by Stieg Larsson
- Falling into the fire by Christine Montross
- The hundred year old man who climbed out the window and disappeared by Jonas Jonasson














- An american tragedy by Theodore Dreiser
- Is everyone hanging out without me? by Mindy Kaling
- One last thing before I go by Jonathan Tropper
- Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Wolf
- The Paris wife by Paula Mclain
-Nervous system; or loosing my mind in literature by Jan Lars Jensen














- Bitch in praise of difficult woman by Elizabeth Wurtzel
-The amazing adventires of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon
- Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight
- The ticking is the bomb by Nick Flynn
- The human stain by Philip Roth
- The story of my life by Helen Keller














- The virgin suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
- Smuggler Nation by Peter Andreas
- The probable future by Alice Hoffman
- This is where I leave you by Jonathan Tropper
- The book thief by Markus Zusak
- The skies belong to us by Brendan I. Koerner














- The Jane Austen book club by Karen Joy Fowler
- The unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
- City of thieves by David Benioff
- Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel
- Gone girl by Gillian Flynn
- Where'd you go Bernadette by Maria Semple (Read 08.13)














- Wildwood by Colin Meloy and illustrated by Carson Ellis
- The solitudes by Luis de Gongora
- Beautiful ruins by Jess Walter
- A cruel bird came to the nest and looked in by Magnus Mills
- Tell the wolves I'm home by Carol Rifka Brunt