I finally caved in!


I don't know what is it with me and the google friend connect widget to tell you the truth. I've never liked it and just the thought of using it makes me cringe. I don't know what makes me so uncomfortable about that teeny empty box but I can tell you one thing for sure. It really REALLY feels awkward. I kind of feel like it's some popularity contest I don't want to be involved with. I don't want to start feeling insecure about my blog, or my content or my traffic, which is decent for the most part and waaay more than I expected it to be, or the bits of life I share here or anything else for that matter.

BUT. Since the last couple of weeks have been all about stepping out of my comfort zone (in my personal life) why not apply it to my "online" life as well right? I think I can live with it without being constantly bummed out by the lack of followers (some faith I have in myself huh?) and want to be a little more mature about it. After all the one thing I've learned so far by blogging is that amount of people reading my blog is not reflected in the amount of followers I have.

So that is that.

From now on you'll be able to follow my blog on Bloglovin', GFC over there on the sidebar and additionally you can now follow me by email, where besides blog updates you'll be receiving a heads up when I have freebies, printables and any other fun stuff for you guys. And believe me those are coming and they're going to be good!

That's it for now. Have a nice weekend!

*Totally unrelated picture from  Stylabl via Pinterest