Just a little update: What a little love can do






















I've been kind of M.I.A. from this place lately but I promise I have some good reasons. I've been working my butt of and it's been great. I started working out again regularly and eating healthy and it's been the perfect motivator for this slow morning and days when I don't want to do much. I think once in a while we all need to find a new perspective and find happiness again. and that is what I'm focusing on right now.


But the most important update that I have for you is that I wanted to let you know that I closed the discount code to help baby Jacobo and his family on 28/02/13. It was amazing to be able to help them out and bring a smile to their faces and it was all because of YOU! With the help of every single person that purchased something via Etsy, outside of Etsy or just donated even a couple of dollars we were able to help cover part of his medical bills with over $400 dollars. This is by no means all they need to pay for everything that is happening right now but it sure did give them hope and made their worries a little bit lighter.

Seriously I have no words to describe their faces when we sent the money their way. They didn't expect it at all and it was the best feeling seeing their heart explode with gratitude and love. They for once were not thinking about pain and could set it aside for a second to realize that people can unite to do good and that everyone is there helping, even people like you that don't even know them.

It really bring tears to my eyes seeing how much people rallied to help me help them. I can't say it enough Im so so thankful! Thank you for being so amazing! That you to Ashley from The Stork and the Beanstalk for helping me spread the word. I actually received a couple of donations from people that came from your blog. I can't even express how thankful I am to you. Thank YOU friend!

We'll still be taking donations and if you want to work with me and help them please contact me and we can do it for sure!

"Gratitude turns what we have into enough."