20 Minute Doodle and a new Domain

I know, I know this happened a couple of weeks ago but it's never not exciting. I changed domains to Foxandarrowdesign.com and so far its been great!

I've been working like a crazy person and a lot of exciting new things are coming up. I'm also working on some DIY for this holidays coming right around the corner and I have a lot of big new ideas written down everywhere waiting to be developed.

To all of my old and new friends, customers and everyone reading I really hope you'll like everything that I've been working on because I'm doing it for all of you.

I wanted to ask you guys what you think about me including the Google Friend Connect widget on my blog?  I don't even have many followers over there (probably like 2 or 3 actually) but a couple of people asked me why I didn't and I honestly couldn't think of a reason. 

I realize that I kind of made sure that following my blog in a different way was nearly impossible. I just really thought no one would be interested in following my blog regularly and now that I see that is not the case I would love to make it easier for new readers as well as people that's been following my blog since it started so follow along and be part of Fox and Arrow as much as I am. Ive never added it before because I feel silly not having many followers there and I kind of just went with the whole Bloglovin' thing but seing that Google Reader might be gone-zo by the next week or so and the bigger part of my blog visits come from there I thought I might as well try something new. So what do you guys recommend? Do you guys think that with Reader disappearing, GFC will eventually will too?

I'd love to hear your feedback as to who I can make this blog better and fun!