Character Design

This past couple of months I've been really experimenting with children's illustration a lot. When I went to school I kind of wanted to end up working as a freelance children's book illustrator and from time to time still wish I took that path. I specially love doing character design. Creating stories, personalities, temperaments, and appearances is definitely my thing and try to do it as much as I can on my spare time (which is not much now a days)

The first drawing I did for myself. Since I've been testing myself and trying to get my skills back I decided what better way to do it than by creating a character. I've been working on her since I finished this drawing and I'm considering developing a short comic book type of story.

The second drawing I did for the lovely Montana from Montana Says as a custom piece. I'll share more details about it in the future!