Blog design: the series


For this new year I decided that I want to do a mini series about blog design. Since I pretty much taught myself I know how intimidating it can be sometimes. And then when you decide to tackle the issue it turns out to be harder and more intimidating that you could ever think it would be. That's why I want to help others going through the same thing as much as I can. 

In this series I'll be discussing everything from the most basic stuff like simple aesthetic, composition, color and design rules for people who doesn't have any clue about where to start, to full-on css coding for people who need more specific issues resolved.

I'll be taking in questions, comments, doubts, cries for help from anyone with a concern about blog design. I will also write posts about things that from my personal experience learning about design and web developing, turned to be hard and tricky and made me pull out my hair more than once.

I hope that I can help at least one person with this. So bring on your questions!

Ps. please Follow my blog with Bloglovin to keep up with my work, freebies and much more.