Road trip mixtape Vol.1


This past months we've done a couple of road trips and it has been so much fun. We came and went several times and got to do a whole lot. It's been so nice to see new things, get to know different places and fall in love with our old favorites all over again. 

I've always been a mixtape enthusiast and do little ones for pretty much every activity in my life. My itunes is full of playlists that represent big moments in my life and I've been able to keep them intact and in a way relive them by listening to each song. I can close my eyes and see everything that I did, the places I saw and the people I met.

I thought I'd share with you a little mixtape I did for one of our trips. You can download it Here.

Song list:
  • Cost -Folly and the Hunter
  • Mayan Nights -Man Man
  • Westfall -Okkervil River
  • Symptoms -Atlas Genius
  • Singing Joy To The World -Fruit Bats
  • Rough Town -Bronze Radio Return
  • A Lion's Heart -The Tallest Man On Earth
  • Rearrange -Miles Kane
  • Don't Leave Me (Ne Me Quitte Pas) -Regina Spektor
  • Atticus, In The Desert -Kishi Bashi
  • Beat (Health- Life And Fire) (Featuring Thao) -Portland Cello Orchestra
  • Take Me To The Riot -Stars
  • Pachuca Sunrise -Minus the Bear
  • Girl -Opossom
  • Restless -Kakkmaddafakka
  • I Was Running -Alpaca Sports
  • Please Don't Kill Me -Reptar
I hope you enjoy!