The end of the year, the end of our trip.

It's been so great to be able to spend the last weeks of 2012 with family and to travel around with them has been amazing. We've met some cool people, seen so many pretty things, breathtaking landscapes and shared beautiful moments together. I'm so thankful for every single bit of 2012, even the bad times. Looking back I can't even remember what those bad moments where. I've been blessed with the love of my family, a great great man that I get to spend my time with and the most perfect daughter I could ever ask for. 

There's not much I would ask of 2013 except maybe the chance to get to enjoy as much as I did this past year. We shared so much love and created so many great memories that there's nothing but joy in my heart.

Here's to the lucky '13.
Happy new years!