20 minute doodles





It's been a while since I laid eyes on a drawing tablet, less alone touched one. I use my laptop's trackpad or a jacked up mouse I have laying around the house and it's been a pain in the ass to say the least. So it was a no brainer what was topping my wishlist this year was a brand new drawing tablet.

My sweet sweet boyfriend was going to surprise me with one for christmas but I always get my way and he ended up telling me what the surprise was and we actually went and bought it together.

I've been drawing non stop since yesterday in hopes that my wrist will get used again to free hand drawing and it's been a hard ride but I'm loving every second of it. I love love love my new wacom even though my drawings so far look super amateur. I can feel my wrist getting used to long traces, and the shakiness is going away.

I'll be posting more 20 minute doodles as I get better at it.